Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Season



August 24, 2009, my baby girl started Kindergarten at Reeves-Hinger Elementary School. She was so much braver than I was. She walked right in, sat down, opened her playdo and smiled for the camera. I cried during meet the teacher. Her teacher this year is a dream. She is so sweet and has it "together." I am thankful for where we live. This place is the best place for us to raise our family.


As for Avery.......


I am in class 2 days a week this semester, so Avery only goes to Kids Kollege for those 2 days. As for the other 3 weekdays....he's just chillin'.........













Avery and I are enjoying some one on one mommy-son time. He misses his sister so very much though. Nearly every hour that he's awake during the day he asks if it's time to go get Halee. Two days a week he is at Kids Kollege Daycare on the WT campus. He doesn't enjoy it all too much, but it's a great, safe place for him to be when he can't be with me.


This begins a whole new season for this family. Halee starts school, Avery and I have bonding time, and then starting in January, I will begin my first full time school schedule since I began college. In December 2010, I will be graduating college. I am thrilled at the thought of it. Until then, I will take all of the QT with my babies that I can get.








2 comments:

  1. I love it...I love it...I love it! You did such a good job! Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Welcome to Blogland Leann!!

    ReplyDelete